The Hempel Collection is being developed as a joint venture between British Land and Amazon Property, working as 18/20 Craven Hill Gardens Ltd, the developer.
This policy sets out how British Land and its related companies collects, uses, discloses and manages your personal information. For your protection, British Land is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information such as:
- your name, and contact details including your, physical address, email address and telephone number;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence or otherwise. That information may include information regarding what web pages you access on the website;
- information you provide to us through our representatives or customer surveys
For what purposes does British Land collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
British Land collects, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send information and communications requested by you;
- to inform you of updates about The Hempel Collection;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve its operation;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control or research purposes;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any enquiry or complaint made by you;
Your personal information will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this policy.
Direct marketing communications
British Land may send you direct marketing communications and information about:
- products, services, discounts, competitions and special promotions that we consider may be of interest to you;
These communications may be sent in various forms, including by telephone, email, post or by SMS.
How can you opt-out of other marketing communications?
You can opt out if you prefer to not receive direct marketing communications about our latest products, services, promotions and offers.
To whom does British Land disclose personal information?
British Land does not disclose your personal information, except as stated below.
Parties to whom British Land may disclose relevant personal information include:
- consultants, agents or contractors acting on British Land's behalf, including real estate agents
Security of Information
No employee is able to access information they do not require for their duties.
Last updated 11 September 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained within this website is for guidance only in the general promotion of apartments for sale at The Hempel Collection. Knight Frank and Strutt and Parker for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars do not form part of any offer or contract; the statements contained herein are issued without responsibility on the part of the firms or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact, and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement made herein and the vendor does not make or give, and neither Knight Frank or Strutt and Parker or their employees have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property.
All measurements, areas and layouts contained in this website are given as a guide only and are not to be relied upon as precise. The apartments shown reflect marketing plans as per May 2016 and these are subject to design development and therefore may vary.
Knight Frank/Strutt & Parker for themselves and for vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that: (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer of contract; (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (iii) no person in the employment of Knight Frank/Strutt & Parker has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
September 2014. Design by Egelnick and Webb
Register you interest
Please enter your details in the form below and one of our
colleagues will be in touch to discuss your requirements
[contact-form-7 id="207" title="Contact form 1"]